Our Terms of Service & Conditions:
* All prices exclude GST.
* Standard period of hire is for 3 days and includes day before pick up after 12pm and day after return before 12pm.
* 30% deposit is required to secure the hire date.
* Full payment is required 7 days prior to the intended date of hire. Payment is to be made via bank transfer or cash.
* 25% of the total hire charge is required as a refundable damage deposit and is required at the time of final balance. This will bereturned to the customer once all hire items have been returned and checked for any damage or lost items. Any damages will be paid from the damage deposit. If damage or loss is greater than the damage deposit, the customer will pay the balance.
* The customer is responsible for the goods from the time they are collected/delivered until they are returned and have been checked by The Heirloom. Any items left at unattended premises remain the customer’s responsibility
You are responsible for our products while in your possession. This includes damage, breakage and loss. If part of a set (e.g. part of a trio or cake stand) is damaged, you are liable for the replacement cost of the whole set.
* Cancellations must be made in writing. In event of cancellation, your deposit will be refunded as per below schedule:
– Cancellation 30+ days before intended date of hire =100% refund of deposit
– Cancellation 8-29 days before intended date of hire = 50% refund of deposit
– Cancellation 7 days before intended day of hire = 0% refund of deposit.
* Wash-Up and Care: Vintage china is fragile and more easily damaged than modern china so please take care when handling. Unless you have made other arrangements with us, please hand wash dishes in mild detergent, and repack them in the manner they were received. We are happy to wash dishes for you after your event, please enquire about our wash up charges. Vintage linen must be done using a gentle machine wash and cannot go in the dryer. Where vintage linen has been stained and requires more than a standard wash (i.e. soaking and additional treatment), an additional laundering charge of $2 per item will be incurred.
** Please DO NOT put any of our items in the microwave, oven or dishwasher **
All packaging, bubble wrap and crates need to be returned with your order.
Copyright © The Heirloom 2012
Phone 021 838 174